Skip Nav

Storage Faqs

When can I move in?

If there is a storage space available that meets your specific storage needs, you can move in anytime.

How much notice needs to be given before I move out?

All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 10-day notice before you move out.

What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?

We require a government-issued photo ID (example: driver's license, state ID, or passport).

Do I need to sign a long-term lease?

No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.

How do I make a payment?

You may pay online through our payment portal. To pay online, follow this link to set up an online account. You may pay in person with a check, money order, cashier’s check, debit card or credit card. Or you may mail your payment to Helena Mini Storage Center, 2520 Euclid Ave, Helena, MT 59601. You may also sign up to have payments automatically deducted from your credit card or debit card monthly.

What forms of payments do you accept?

Checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.

How do I know how much storage space I will need?

You can either use our Storage Calculator on our website or call our manager for assistance.

Do I need to bring my own lock?

Yes, you may supply your own lock. We suggest that you purchase a lock that is manufactured for storage facility purposes. We have locks available for purchase at the office.

Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?

Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials, and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.

Do you have handcarts and dollies available at your facility?

We do have a dolly available, but it is on a first come, first served basis.

Self Storage FAQs, Self Storage, Helena Montana